Friday, April 16, 2010

when im with u, i see life
through new eyes...gone are the
ugly browns and hues of gray...
bluer of water, beauty of flower...
wide of sky...

when im with u life makes perfect sense...
each breath i take has meaning,
my existence quantified...
i would wipe ur tears, chase ur demons,
fight ur pain, gladly would i warm u should u shiver...

when im with u, time has no end,
space is tangible, sweet is the air...
eternal earth and wondrous life...
how can u look through me as i were not here...?

when im with u pixies sing and dance,
when im with u pain has no home in me...
when im with u i am better, i am whole...
when im with u, u are all that matters...

ur smile warms my cold heart...
ur eyes peer deep into my devoid soul,
ur hands touch beyond my worldly existence...
ur lips speak to my subconscious mind...

if only u knew how u made me feel...
when i am with u...

-s.r.petros

8 Apr 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment