Friday, April 16, 2010

way of the eagle...

as the eagle I flew free...
flew above the clouds,
flew below the sea...

as the air blew, I soared...
free, flight...phenomenon...
I woke of dream, I slept of wake,
dove of light, light from dark...
the spirit guided me...

I once had a dream, a great man spoke,
"live u well, eagle of life, one will
come to u of sleep, in a time of dark..."

woke of dream did I...locked in a cage,
I shrieked my shreik, I slammed my wings
forgotten was I, no exit of this room...
"do not fear young one..." she softly
spoke, "I am beginning, life is now..."

unlocked the door did she, upon my
back she climbed...to the heavens we
flew...to the end of time we grew...
grew in life, grew in spirit...
in love we lived...free, spirit, life...

a mystery of life, freedom was she...
mystery of dream, full was the cup...
enlightenment came of whisper,
whisper came of lip...found her
I have not...life of love...freedom forgives...

this is the way of the eagle...

4/17/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment